Integrative Rehabilitation Laboratory
Dr. Arlene Schmid
- The Less Neuropathy after Yoga (LeNY) study is funded by CSU College of Health and Human Sciences through a mini-grant.
- The Merging Yoga and Occupational Therapy (MY-OT) is a study funded through the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF).
- Yoga for people with chronic pain. Recruiting now!!
- Yoga for people with traumatic brian injury. Recruiting now!!
Dr. Matt Malcolm
- Enhancing memory with transcranial magnetic stimulation in individuals with mild cognitive impairment.
- Augmented Reality (AR) Technology for Rehabilitation.
- Evaluating and Improving Occupational Performance and Satisfaction in the Primary Care Setting.
Dr. Wendy Wood
- Systematic mapping review study of equine assisted activities and therapies (EAAT).